Zarubezhneft hosted an international professional skill competition
On August 21 and 22, at the production facilities of ZARUBEZHNEFT-production Samara LLC, the Corporate Professional Skill Competition "Best in Profession 2019" was held.
The competition program has traditionally been divided into theoretical and practical parts.
The practical part of the competition for the professions “The best operator for oil and gas production” and “The best operator for dewatering and desalination plants (technological units)” was held at the Kirsanovskoye field of JSC Orenburg Oil Recovery, and for the remaining professions, the practical part was held at sites in Samara.
The best employees of Zarubezhneft JSC subsidiaries from various regions of Russia and the world took part in professional competitions. The Russian segment was represented by the companies ZARUBEZHNEFT-production Kharyaga, JC RUSVIETPETRO, ZARUBEZHNEFT-production Samara, Zarubezhneftestroymontazh, RMNTK Nefteotdacha and Giprovostokneft. The Vietnamese segment was represented by JV Vietsovpetro.
Such events are mainly aimed at developing professional competencies and increasing staff motivation, as well as strengthening the corporate spirit and building internal communication channels among employees of various enterprises included in the structure of Zarubezhneft JSC. The competition annually gathers the best representatives of their professions, being for them a kind of platform for communication and exchange of experience.
Based on the results of the 2019 competition program, the following winners were determined:
- “The best operator in oil and gas production” - Ivan Valeryevich Erpulev, LLC “JC “RUSVIETPETRO”;
- “The best repairman” - Vasily Vladimirovich Mikhailov LLC “ZARUBEZHNEFT - production Kharyaga”;
- “The best electric and gas welder” - Nikolai Aleksandrovich Makarov, LLC “JC “RUSVIETPETRO”;
- “The best operator of dewatering and desalination plants (process plants)” – Alexander Nikolaevich Bornyakov, LLC “JC “RUSVIETPETRO”;
- “The best car driver” - Alexander Nikolaevich Krivosheev LLC “ZARUBEZHNEFT - production Kharyaga”;
- “The best laboratory assistant for chemical analysis” - Diana Eduardovna Asaturyan LLC “ZARUBEZHNEFT - production Kharyaga”
- “Best in the Production System” - Samvel Grigoryevich Sarukhanyan LLC ZARUBEZHNEFT- production Samara (UNG);
- “Labor protection, industrial safety and environmental protection” - LLC Vladislav Alekseevich Pavlov ZARUBEZHNEFT - production Samara (UNG).
The ZARUBEZHNEFT-Kharyaga production company won the team championship, its team was solemnly awarded with an award cup.