Sergey Kudryashov met the Chairman of the Presidium of Bosnia and Herzegovina Milorad Dodik
A working meeting with the Chairman of the Presidium of Bosnia and Herzegovina Milorad Dodik and the Prime Minister of the Republic of Srpska Radovan Višković was held during the visit the General Director of Zarubezhneft Group of Companies Sergey Kudryashov to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
During the meeting the parties have discussed the issues of production and financial performance of the enterprises of Zarubezhneft Group of Companies and representing the downstream segment under the results of 2019 as well as the key directions of further business development for 2020:
- Refinery gasification project which shall allow strengthening the strategic positions of the enterprises in the region, to commence elaboration of the possibility for autonomous gasification using CNG technologies.
- Fuel stations network development which is to result in the retention and increase of working places, increase of tax payments to the budget of the Republic to establish more comfortable conditions for the customers of Nestro Petrol;
- Possibilities for implementing renewable power sources technologies at the Brod Refinery and other enterprises in the Republic.
The party of the Republic of Srpska has noted high efficiency of Zarubezhneft’s performance in the framework of its activities in the Republic. So:
- The enterprises of the Group are still the largest taxpayers in the country. The total amount of contributions to the budget and non-budget funds of Bosnia and Herzegovina has exceeded 90 MM EUR in 2019;
- The assets of Zarubezhneft in the Republic of Srpska provide 1.6 thousand working places for the local population, at this, the average income of the employees is higher than the average salary in the region.
From his part Sergey Kudryashov has thanked Milorad Dodik for the support of the activities of Zarubezhneft in the region from his part and the part of the partners in the Republic of Srpska.